YOU ♥♥

you
you were there to light my day
you where there to guide me through
from my days down and on 
i'll never stop thinking of you .

how can i forget all that
when you're the one 
who make me smile 
you'll always be apart of me ,
how i wish you were still mine .

never will forget the day
how we've met and came this far
we all know we got this feeling
but somehow it has to
end up here 

i know it's me who said
goodbye !
and that the hardest thing to do 
cause you mean somuch to me
and guide the truth
from me to you .

for all the things i've done and said
for all the hurt that i've caused you
i hope you will forgive me baby
cause that wasn't what i mean to do 

this song is dedicated to the special him 
and to the rest of the world !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...